Email:      Phone - Bethesda: (301) 951-3744     Phone - Herndon: (703) 437-6269    

Annual Payroll

Learn About Our Services Contact Us

As a business you’re required to file annually a W-3 and copy of W-2's with the federal government by the end of January.   If any individual contractors worked for you during the year you are also required to file a 1099-Misc.  Huey & Associates can assist you in filing these forms and ensuring that you are tracking the correct information in your accounting books to make it easy to file these forms later.